Murat Yıldızoğlu's website
I am a professor of economics at the Bordeaux University
GREThA (UMR CNRS 5113)
My research is in learning and economics dynamics
I am the founder of the Master program on Engineering of Economic and Financial Risks
Currently on leave for two years as the Education advisor of the Cambodian Minister of education
Please use the menu on the top of to page to navigate in this web site
The most erroneous stories are those we think we know best - and therefore never scrutinize or question.
(Stephen Jay Gould)
- Third Bordeaux workshop on Agent-based Macroeconomics, April 27, 2017.
- Master program IREF-ERDS, Economic Risks and Data Science
- Society of Computational Economics Conference, June 26-28, 2016, Bordeaux
- Second Bordeaux Workshop on Agent-Based Macroeconomics, June 4-5, 2015
- First Bordeaux Workshop on Agent-Based Macroeconomics November 7-8, 2013
In this site you can:
- Download my research papers
- Simulate the workings of an industry with innovation and other computational models in Java
- Lire certains supports de cours (in the Courses menu)
- Télécharger un manuel de microéconomie libre de droits
- Lire un manuel sur la croissance économique
- Drink a coffee, and etc.
- Please use the menu hiding behind the + sign on the top of the page.
A note on the languages of the web site: I deliberately mix languages, dependent on the expected audience of the pages. When a page is in French, I consider that the audience will understand this language and the link to that page will also be in French, in general. The default language is English otherwise, given the predominance of this language in the materials we use in the Academia.